Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had another fun Halloween, the kids are at fun ages for it. I talked them into letting me create "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" costumes from Cat in the Hat this year instead of our 6th straight year of princess costumes. I was meaning to create a Cat in the Hat outfit for the little man, but ran out of time, so he got to wear a baseball uniform for the neighborhood Halloween Carnival, and went as a Lobster for Halloween night. The last picture is of him in a stock pot - haha. V went as a vampire (all the rage right now, but where's all the money and cool cars to go with the re-vamped vampire image - we had to settle with white skin and blood dripping from his mouth.) I went as a vampire victim - notice bite marks on my neck. Depending on if you follow Vampire Diaries, True Blood or Twilight, I'm either merely a bitten human, or in the process of turning into a vampire myself!

No comments: