
Baby brother is two weeks old already and topping out at his birth weight finally, a hefty 6 lbs, 10 oz, and he’s already grown an inch to 20.5in. He’s pretty long and skinny much like his daddy’s side of the family. We’re trying to fatten him up a bit, but his oldest sister tends to be the same way, so we’ll take him as-is, as long as he’s eating well and is healthy.
I have to say, the world of boys is already so different… I’ve learned some handy tactics to keep from being sprayed when changing diapers, and the circumcision thing was pretty interesting.
I have to say, the world of boys is already so different… I’ve learned some handy tactics to keep from being sprayed when changing diapers, and the circumcision thing was pretty interesting.


Oldest and youngest cousin (25 year spread)
No comments:
Post a Comment